ICND1 training - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 v3.0
> Cisco > e-learning > Routing-Switching
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods ICND1 training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|4 days||EUR 1.750,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#100-105|
|1 year access||ELT||EUR 715,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#100-105|
The Cisco ICND1 (Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1) training will enable students to understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments. It will provide the foundational understanding of network layers 1-3 that are applicable to core routing and switching plus other advanced technologies. Several topics have been added including; understanding the interactions and network functions of firewalls, wireless controllers and access points, along with additional focus on IPv6 and basic network security. The configuration commands are introduced through examples and supported with lab exercises. A full suite of labs have been developed using the virtual IOS environment with flexible topologies that reinforce concepts with hands-on, guided discovery and challenge labs that align to each lesson module.
Students will have a total of 60 hours lab access to use over a period of 180 days this includes access during the actual class.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a net course price, no other discounts can be applied!
This Cisco ICND1 course/training is covering the following subjects:
- Mod 1 Building Simple Network
- Mod 2 Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Mod 3 Summary Challenge
- Mod 4 Building a Medium-sized Network
- Mod 5 Network Device Management and Security
- Mod 6 Summary Challenge
- Mod 7 Introducing IPv6
In this course, each student will receive the original Cisco Systems course documentation in English language.
After completing this training, you should be able to:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Expand small to medium sized networks with WAN connectivity
- Describe IPv6 basics
The course is suitable for technically oriented newcomers who want to learn the basic configuration of Cisco routers and switches.
Basic network know-how is useful for participation in this course, but it is not mandatory.
This training is recommended preparation for exam(s):
- 100-105 - ICND1 Introduction to Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- 200-125 - CCNA - This is a composite exam consisting of both ICND1 & ICND2
The price for the exam is not included.