ICND2 training - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 v3.0
> Cisco > e-learning > Routing-Switching
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods ICND2 training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|4 days||EUR 1.750,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#200-105|
|1 year access||EUR 715,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#200-105|
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices part 2 version 3.0 training provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network. It will ensure that students understand and are ready to deploy the latest shifts in technologies and solutions as follows: • understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability • how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks • an overview of network programmability and the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures A full suite of labs have been developed using the virtual IOS environment with flexible topologies that reinforce concepts with hands-on, guided discovery and challenge labs that align to each lesson module.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Start Date||Finish Date||Sessions||Guaranteed||Location||Price|
|01-01-18||31-12-18||Zelfstudie / E-learning||715.00 €
+150.15 € Tax
This Cisco ICND1 course/training is covering the following subjects:
- Mod 1 Implementing Scalable Medium-sized Networks
- Mod 2 Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Mod 3 Implementing an EIGRP-based Solution
- Mod 4 Summary Challenge
- Mod 5 Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF-Based solution
- Mod 6 Wide Area Networks
- Mod 7 Network Device Management
- Mod 8 Summary Challenge
In this course, each student will receive the original Cisco Systems course documentation in English language.
After completing this training, you should be able to:
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches supporting VLANs, trunking, switch stacking, chassis aggregation and spanning tree protocols
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP and OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Define characteristics, functions and components of a WAN
- Describe SNMP, Syslog, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images and licenses
- Understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments.
Networkers and administrators supposed to install, configure, and operate medium-scale Cisco networks independently, should attend this course.
- Understand network fundamentals
- Implement local area networks
- Implement Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Implement WAN connectivity
- Implement basic IPv6 connectivity
Optimum preparation is provided in the course ICND1.