CAPPS training - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications v1.0
> Cisco > e-learning > Telepresence > UC > Video
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods CAPPS training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|5 days||EUR 2.790,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#300-085|
|1 year access||ELT||EUR 950,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#300-085|
Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS) v1.0 is a five-day course that prepares the learner for integrating Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, and video into a Collaboration deployment. It describes voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified Presence features, and troubleshooting mechanisms as well as Cisco Unified IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber integration options with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Start Date||Finish Date||Sessions||Guaranteed||Location||Price|
|01-01-18||31-12-18||Zelfstudie / E-learning||950.00 €
+199.50 € Tax
This Cisco CAPPS Course/training is covering the following subjects
- Module 1: Cisco Unity Connection
- Module 2: Cisco Unity Express
- Module 3: Cisco Unified IM and Presence Implementation
- Module 4: Video Provisioning and Integration in a Unified Communications Deployment
- Channel Partners
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching and routing.
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP.
- Basics of digital interfaces, PSTN, and VoIP
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployments.