M10534 training: Planning and Designing a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Solution
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods M10534 training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|5 days||EUR 2.345,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#070-655|
This Microsoft M10534 Course/training is covering the following subjects
This five-days instructor-led course teaches how to plan and design a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 solution to IT professionals. The course emphasizes Voice features in Lync 2010 from a deployment perspective. In this course, students learn how to plan and design a Lync Server 2010 system. The labs in this course utilize the Lync Server 2010 Planning Workbook and Planning Tool.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via firstname.lastname@example.org
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Lync Server 2010 design process.
- Design a Lync Server 2010 topology.
- Design for conferencing and external scenarios.
- Design for load balancing.
- Design voice infrastructure.
- Design a Mediation Server topology.
- Create a network design for Lync Server 2010.
- Design Response Group Services.
- Design for Location Services.
- Design Exchange Unified Messaging Integration with Lync Server 2010.
- Design for resiliency.
- Design for backup and disaster recovery.
- Design for monitoring and archiving.
- Plan a migration to Lync Server 2010
The audience for this course is information technology (IT) professionals who are experienced on Lync Server 2010 technologies and who have a Technical Specialist certification on the course, Configuring and Managing Microsoft Lync Server 2010, or equivalent knowledge. Students taking this course are expected to have experience in hands-on deployment and day-to-day management of Unified Communications technologies for enterprise organizations.
M10533 Deploying, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Apart from this, students should have knowledge on Windows Server Active Directory deployment.