M10750 training: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods M10750 training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|5 days||EUR 2.345,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#070-246|
This Microsoft M10750 Course/training is covering the following subjects
This M10750 course describes how to monitor and operate a private cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012. This course focuses on how to manage and administer the private cloud, and it describes how you can monitor key infrastructure elements and applications that run within the private cloud. It does not discuss planning and implementation, which is covered in 10751A: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via firstname.lastname@example.org
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the private cloud infrastructure.
- Configure and optimize business unit clouds.
- Deploy cloud services.
- Monitor private cloud services.
- Configure application performance monitoring.
- Operate and extend service management in the private cloud.
- Automate incident creation, remediation, and change requests.
- Implement problem management in the private cloud.
- Automate Self-Service provisioning.
- Protect the resources in the private cloud by using Data Protection Manager.
- Configure compliance in the private cloud.
- Configure SLAs, dashboards, and widgets.
This course is intended for datacenter administrators who are responsible for monitoring and protecting the private cloud infrastructure. It is also intended for solution architects who are responsible for designing private cloud architectures and extending existing private cloud solutions. The primary audience for this course is administrators who create service requests. The secondary audience includes datacenter administrators—who are responsible for providing provisioning for applications including configuring and deploying those applications—application/service business owners, and administrators who implement service requests.
- Windows Server2008 R2 experience
- Active DirectoryDomain Services (AD DS) knowledge
- Networking experience
- Working knowledge of previous versions of System Center products
- Knowledge of configuration of MicrosoftSharePoint
- Knowledge of data center management processes
- Storage Area Network (SAN) Knowledge