M10751 training: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods M10751 training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|5 days||EUR 2.245,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#070-247|
This Microsoft M10751 Course/training is covering the following subjects
This M10751 course describes private cloud configuration and deployment with MicrosoftSystem Center 2012.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for the private cloud environment.
- Configure and deploy the application fabric.
- Configure a PXE server, an update server, and a software update baseline
- Configure Microsoft Server Application Virtualization (App-V) so that it can be used to sequence and deploy an application virtually.
- Build the core components necessary for delivering services on the fabric.
- Allocate resources to the private cloud and grant access to the private cloud.
- Understand how to monitor the private cloud using Operations Manager.
- Understand the tools necessary to extend and customize Operations Manager for a private cloud environment.
- Set up, configure, and integrate the core components of Service Manager into the private cloud fabric.
- Configure a service catalog, and then publish it to the Self-Service Portal.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to deploy and configure DPM in a private cloud.
- Deploy and configure Microsoft System Center 2012 - Orchestrator in a private cloud, and then integrate it with other System Center 2012 components.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system
- Active DirectoryDomain Services (AD DS)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Windows Server2008 Hyper-V
- VMM Service Manager
- Oracle Opalis
- Data Protection Manager
- Operations Manager
- Networking and storage experience
- Familiarity with data center management processes
- Previous work with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Previous work with Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)