M10774 training: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods M10774 training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|5 days||EUR 2.250,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#070-461|
This Microsoft M10774 Course/training is covering the following subjects
This 5-days instructor led M10774 course provides students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2012. This course is the foundation for all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. This course helps people prepare for exam 70-461.
All the labs for this course can be performed using the provided virtual machines. However, if you have a Microsoft Windows Azure account and the classroom virtual machines connect to the internet you may be able to connect to your Windows Azure server and database from the classroom. Many of the labs in this course are enabled for you to perform the lab while connected to your own Windows Azure database in the cloud. Your instructor should be able to provide a current list of Windows Azure enabled labs.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via firstname.lastname@example.org
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Write SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables
- Use built-in functions
- Use subqueries
- Execute stored procedures
- Use set operators
- Implement error handling
- Implement transactions
- Use table expressions
- Sort and filter data
- Use window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Query SQL Server metadata
- Program with T-SQL
- Improve query performance
This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals. The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused or plan on taking the exam; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- Basic understanding of virtualization technology (Classroom labs utilize virtual machines)
To help you prepare for this class, review the following resources:
- Book: T-SQL Fundamentals for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and SQL Azure
- MCTS Self Paced Training Kit 70-461