M10777 training: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods M10777 training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|5 days||EUR x.xxx,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#070-463|
This Microsoft M10777 Course/training is covering the following subjects
This 5-day instructor-led course describes how to implement a BI platform to support information worker analytics. Students will learn how to create a data warehouse with SQL Server 2012, implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services. This course helps people prepare for exam 70-463.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via email@example.com
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
- Implement an SSIS solution that supports incremental data warehouse loads and changing data.
- Integrate cloud data into a data warehouse ecosystem infrastructure.
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Describe how information workers can consume data from the data warehouse.
- Implementing a data warehouse.
- Developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL).
- Enforcing data integrity by using Master Data Services.
- Cleansing data by using Data Quality Services.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.