M10778 training: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods M10778 training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|5 days||EUR 2.245,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#070-466|
This Microsoft M10778 Course/training is covering the following subjects
Business intelligence (BI) is becoming increasingly important for companies of many different sizes and types because of the competitive edge it can help to give them. The combined capabilities of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 make it easier than ever for companies to develop a BI solution that meets their specific needs, provides reduced total cost of ownership (TCO), and achieves a faster time to solution.
This five-day instructor-led M10778 course teaches students how to empower information workers through self-service analytics and reporting. Students will learn how to implement multidimensional analysis solutions, create PowerPivot and tabular data models, deliver rich data visualizations with PowerView and SQL Server Reporting Services, and discover business insights by using data mining. This course helps people prepare for exam 70-466.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via firstname.lastname@example.org
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution.
- Create reports with Reporting Services.
- Create reusable report items that simplify self-service reporting.
- Manage report execution and delivery.
- Create a multidimensional database with Analysis Services.
- Implement dimensions in a cube.
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube.
- Use MDX Syntax.
- Customize a cube.
- Implement a Tabular Data Model in PowerPivot.
- Use DAX to query a tabular model.
- Implement a Tabular Database.
- Use PowerView to create interactive data visualizations.
- Use Data Mining for Predictive Analysis.
This course is intended for database professionals who need to fulfill a Business Intelligence Developer role to create analysis and reporting solutions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing reporting solutions by using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Creating tabular semantic data models for analysis by using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Create visualizations of data by using PowerView.
- Create data mining solutions by using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.