M10747 training: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
|Beschikbare leervormen - Available learning methods M10747 training
|Course duration||Course price||Corresponding exam|
|5 days||EUR 2.395,00 excl. BTW/VAT||#070-243|
This Microsoft M10747 Course/training is covering the following subjects
This five-day instructor-led Microsoft M10747 course describes how to configure and manage client devices and servers using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and its associated site systems. The course focuses on day-to-day management tasks, including managing software deployments, updates, client health, hardware and software inventory, compliance, endpoint protection, application management, mobile device management, querying and reporting.
- Experience Level:
- Geen data hier?:
- Vraag een sessie aan via email@example.com
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager feature set.
- Discover and organize resources.
- Manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Manage inventory and software metering.
- Query and report data.
- Manage software deployments by using packages and programs.
- Create and deploy applications.
- Manage application deployment.
- Deploy and manage software updates.
- Implement System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection.
- Deploy operating systems by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Manage compliance settings on devices.
- Manage mobile devices.
- Configure Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Windows client management including endpoint security fundamentals.
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Active Directory and Group Policy principles and management.
- Basic concepts of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Desired: Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services
- Desired: Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Course 6292: Configuring Windows 7
- Course 20687: Configuring Windows 8
- Course 6419: Configuring, Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008-Based Servers
- Course 20411: Administering Windows Server 2012